WE at FIMT are committed to pursuit of excellence in the field of education in order to lead to development of
good competent work force and contributing to nation building.
We will achieve this by continually improving our quality management systems by:
- Adoption of Innovative teaching methods.
- Providing creative enriching learning experiences.
- Student centric activities.
- Staff development programmes.
- Having quality control mechanisms in place.
- Continuous review of systems and processes to ensure Quality assurance.
- Enhancing Quality consciousness amongst staff and students.
- Creating a culture of total quality as a way of life.
- To facilitate, promote and maintain an institutional culture which is aligned with the mission and vision of the college and is capable of honest, transparent and critical self-evaluation and adoption of ethical
- To implement and sustain a Quality Management System (QMS), which will ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards;
- To create the motivating and facilitating conditions for improving the quality of teaching with the help of human resource management initiatives and professional development opportunities and programmes;
- To empower the faculty and staff to update their knowledge from time to time for aligning teaching-learning with the real world requirements.
- To create the conditions for improving the quality of the learning experience by ensuring the optimal availability and utilisation of learning resources and by continuously monitoring and evaluating the quality of
teaching- learning, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities;
- To provide supportive services and a stimulating teaching-learning climate which encourage student retention and achievement;
- To provide mechanisms for feedback from students and other stakeholders in order to improve its services;
- To establish and maintain a quality assurance system which ensures the continuous improvement of teaching, learning and all support systems at the College;
- To establish a management information system covering measurable parameters of quality improvement to help in the effective management of quality assurance;
- To develop, implement, monitor benchmarks/standards and/or targets for all areas of activity as found appropriate;
- To establish an integrated planning and quality assurance cycle which is effectively communicated throughout the organisation and which guides all college operations;
- To plan and provide training and development to build staff capacity to maintain continuous improvement systems;