FIMT recognizes that its operations can have an impact on the environment and is therefore committed to minimize this impact by adhering to a range of sustainable practices and setting targets to continually improve its environmental performance.
As part of this vision, we will improve our environmental performance and leave a sustainable environmental
legacy for future generations. We believe that outstanding environmental performance is a central part of
being a responsible and successful organization and will help us to protect and enhance the environment.
We will achieve above EMS policy by following key points:
- We will comply with all relevant environmental and social legislation and regulatory requirements.
- We will identify our significant environmental impacts and manage these appropriately.
- We will take action to prevent pollution of land, air, water and noise which may occur as a result of operations.
- Staff development programmes.
- We will use natural resources in a responsible and sustainable manner.
- We will reduce the amount of material that produce waste.
- We will become more energy efficient using energy saving equipment’s.
- We will provide training to the employees for relevance competency.
- We will continually improve our environmental performance.
- We will implement and maintain an environmental management system that follows the principles of ISO 14001:2015 with commitment.
- Reducing the consumption of resources such as paper and plastic.
- Minimizing waste by encouraging re-use and recycling.
- Making greater use of recycled products and materials, and materials derived from sustainable sources.
- Increasing efficiency of water and energy usage.
- Minimizing environmental impact of business travel through long term planning and use of innovative technologies.
- To provide supportive services and a stimulating teaching-learning climate which encourage student retention and achievement;
- Reviewing this Environmental Policy annually to take into account best environmental practices
and changes in business requirements, legislation, Government targets, and technology.